any help with this city team

rtgr

just at the start of third season before the community shield match with

mill to spend

already brought in woodgate, mattock, taylor and vidal won the champions league, premier league and carling cup second year first did the treble no cheats and am willing to prove it aswell with transfer screenshots etc,

mancityteamkg9.th.jpg [/

just at the start of third season before the community shield match with

mill to spend

already brought in woodgate, mattock, taylor and vidal won the champions league, premier league and carling cup second year first did the treble no cheats and am willing to prove it aswell with transfer screenshots etc,

mancityteamkg9.th.jpg [/

this looks like a pretty good team you could improve your left back and maybe buy a better left mid than vela because hes not a natural there, maybe replace jimmy briand unless he is scoring 30 goals a season which i have never seen him do before and isit menez a natuarl left mid not 2 sure though

yeah menez is a natural but like it says on the screen hes unhappy and wants to be transfer listed so velas taking his place.... briand is irreplaceable scores for fun got 40 last season aurelio does a good job but ive been looking at signing eduardo for that position you had any experience with him?

lol well briand cant be replaced might have to look to sign him in my game if he scoring that much marcelo is a gd left back from real madrid or insua from liverpool nope sorry never had eduardo before icon_smile.gif

If it's mainly a left back your after look at Marcelo as said for an attacking option and also Kolarov, Traore, Clichy, Taiwo, Bale, I'm not sure how much money you have to narrow it down anymore, but I'm guessing a fair bit, try Chiellini if you can he'll prob be best.

cheers mate if i can raise the funds for him i will and ill use lescott in left back for now then i can hopefully play vela attacking mid with elano on the right stick bentley on the bench. i would go for traore but hes abit pricey costs more then 25mill and i dont want to spend all that on him so ill look at signing taiwo after activating silva's release clause =]

When I was going for Traore it looked like I'd have to pay £25-£35m but after unsettling him and praising him he got fed up when my bid was rejected, I bid £18m and got him lol, just a tip, depends on whether he'd be interested in joining you or not and wheter he's 1st or 2nd choice at Arsenal.

Lescott is also fine at LB, I used him alot ther in my Everton game icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano1:

i have silva in my chelsea team and whilst his stats are very impressive, i have not found him to be all that good - very overrated. any other left wingers that are good ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Play him on the left side of 3 AMC's or if at AML with curved arrow going along to striker.

Top player for me.

Archived