What Do you do when the game resets shortlisy?

I know it has been reported for many years. I am just wondering if anyone has better way than going through all the players which the game removes from your shortlist. Sometimes the game removes over 120 players from my shortlist. I do have to go through all of them one by one and add them back to my shortlist. It is a waste of time. Is there anyway to select all of them and add back to shortlist at one?

I know it has been reported for many years. I am just wondering if anyone has better way than going through all the players which the game removes from your shortlist. Sometimes the game removes over 120 players from my shortlist. I do have to go through all of them one by one and add them back to my shortlist. It is a waste of time. Is there anyway to select all of them and add back to shortlist at one?

Im sure that you can have the option to keep your players on the short-list all the time.

Hope someone knows a way to help you out.

In order to avoid that happening, I always manually add players that I already know I like to the shortlist, before scouting them. That way they stay. Or, if I scout an unknown player and like him, then I remove him from the shortlist and manually add them again quickly.

Perhaps SI could come up with a message that asks you if you really want to remove all from shortlist or not, before it happens.

Im sure that you can have the option to keep your players on the short-list all the time.

It is a known bug for years. I add all of the players indefinitely to my shortlist. Then after some years, I would like to do a research in my shorlist and remove all the players who are over 32. However at some times (mostly after the season ends) the game removes players from my shortlist regardless of their age, position or any of their attributes.

Hope someone knows a way to help you out.

In order to avoid that happening, I always manually add players that I already know I like to the shortlist, before scouting them. That way they stay. Or, if I scout an unknown player and like him, then I remove him from the shortlist and manually add them again quickly.

Perhaps SI could come up with a message that asks you if you really want to remove all from shortlist or not, before it happens.

I will try your approach. I didn't know by adding them manually we can get around of this bug. Definitely I will try

I think you can select all of them then on the selection right click and chose add to the shortlist indefenitely. To select all try ctrl A when in your short list, otherwise select the player on top, then hold shift and select the last player at bottom still with shift hold.

Another way that might make it would be to save as your shortlist and reload it.

I think you can select all of them then on the selection right click and chose add to the shortlist indefenitely. To select all try ctrl A when in your short list, otherwise select the player on top, then hold shift and select the last player at bottom still with shift hold.

Another way that might make it would be to save as your shortlist and reload it.

It comes to me on News section, so I can't select players in the news section, but saving makes a good sense. As I know it does it at the end of the season, I can save my shortlist at the end of each season, so I can reload after having news than 100 something number of players removed from shortlist. Thanks a lot for the idea.

Well you can go in your shortlist whenver you want can't you ? Just go before you get the messages, select all of them, and once all your shortlist is selected you are one right click away from it.

True, but I don't know which players the game remove from my shortlist. It decides that I don't anymore need the players which it removes from my shortlist. And I don't exactly know when to get the message. The mass remove is at the end of season, but time to time it removes some players as well. For ex. It removes 5 of players as I typr this message at 3rd of May 2017 just 2 games to wrap up my season.

By the way don't you have the same problem?

True, but I don't know which players the game remove from my shortlist. It decides that I don't anymore need the players which it removes from my shortlist. And I don't exactly know when to get the message. The mass remove is at the end of season, but time to time it removes some players as well. For ex. It removes 5 of players as I typr this message at 3rd of May 2017 just 2 games to wrap up my season.

By the way don't you have the same problem?

IIRC it removes the players a year after they were scouted

Archived