Champions League Quality Striker!

Helloooooo, I'm playing as CSKA Moscow and I reeally need a capable Champions League quality striker because i've drawn a reeeally tough group and I only have a young Tomas Necid and Helder Postiga AND Roman Pavlyuchenko won't come for anything less than 25 million euro'sssss :( I only have about 15 million available so HELPPPPPPPPPPP Please :thup:

Helloooooo, I'm playing as CSKA Moscow and I reeally need a capable Champions League quality striker because i've drawn a reeeally tough group and I only have a young Tomas Necid and Helder Postiga AND Roman Pavlyuchenko won't come for anything less than 25 million euro'sssss :( I only have about 15 million available so HELPPPPPPPPPPP Please :thup:

Shevchenko - He is getting on a bit but should get you a few goals. £5m should do it

But have a look in the good player and team guide :thup:

what about Jo ? for future reference, much younger than Shevchenko and bags the goals for fun, and a former CSKA Moscow player I think. I know he "isn't Champions League quality" but he can perform like he is. He is also usually available for around £4-5m (10.2 patch) and doesn't cost a lot in wages.

If u are talking about Jo Alves,he is in manchester City and scores alot..only 22 years old..Future brazilian squad permanent striker..he is loaned to galatasaray atm and i tried to buy him out...lol man city wanted over 15 mil :S

Yeah, thats who I was on about, I've not played much on the new patch but on the older one's they used to transfer list him in the 2nd season for about £5m

Archived