Emergency Loan

I have no right backs fit at my club at the moment, they're both injured. I have no other right backs.. So when I try to loan a right back it wont let me I thought if you had no players in a postion you'd be allowed to sign a player who plays in that postion on an Emergency Loan?

Thanks.

You can only sign an emergency goalkeeper.

Not true

Emergency loans can be taken out at any time between the 2nd week in February and the end of March and can only be used by Football League clubs loaning players in from other clubs in England, including those from the Premier League. The reason you dont see outfield players very often is because most players are versatile and can play in a number of positions, so it would have to be a special case to get an outfield player but it doesn't mean you cant.

Not true

Emergency loans can be taken out at any time between the 2nd week in February and the end of March and can only be used by Football League clubs loaning players in from other clubs in England, including those from the Premier League. The reason you dont see outfield players very often is because most players are versatile and can play in a number of positions, so it would have to be a special case to get an outfield player but it doesn't mean you cant.

Oi Oiiiiiiii.

Not true

Not in FM though. ;)

Archived