most leagues running

Like others have said it really depends on your system but I am running 21 leagues on a 2.33ghz processor with 4gb ram (3.4 available to windows7) and I think the rate is more than acceptable. I ignore what the stars say about the performance since they don't work properly yet. I also have game booster running before I start fm.

I think hes just asking in general guys........wooooosh

I have 6 running with loads view only, running at 4 stars.

Its shockin when a PC can run any game you want in max detail but when it comes to playing FM properly I doubt any PC could manage it.

Sort it out SI :)

Running every league in every country, (england lv 7) all without full detail, except my own division.

Shows half a star for speed, but stars can be ignored it seems as 1 game day on average takes 1 min to complete, and that's a speed i am happy with

I think hes just asking in general guys........wooooosh

I have 6 running with loads view only, running at 4 stars.

Its shockin when a PC can run any game you want in max detail but when it comes to playing FM properly I doubt any PC could manage it.

Sort it out SI :)

HAHA, cheap plug for a fellow FM website:D

I once tried to play with the whole of Europe selected.

I will never try this again as it took about 3 hours to load... and then another hour just to quit out.

But I guess that is what you get for trying to play on a 1978 Fisher Price Laptop.

So now I select a maximum of 6 leagues which seems to run at an acceptable pace.

I have 49 leagues from 44 nations all playable. Speed estimate says half a star but it's not bothering me one bit.

Would you like to trade computers? I have a vintage Laptop as described above. ^^

Would you like to trade computers? I have a vintage Laptop as described above. ^^

You have my sympathies mate. I still have my old laptop and allthough it's hardly that vintage I don't think fondly on the performce issues I had before getting my current computer.

I run all countries with all leagues playable with the original database with 108,000 players (don't quote me on that, might be more). Only half a star, but not necessarily bothering me. I only have 2 GBs of RAM, but still looking to upgrade. I play all games in 3D in classic view.

Don't ask me about RAM, and all that, but the leagues I'm running are:

England - down to BSN/BSS

Scotland - down to Div. 3

France - only Ligue 1

Spain - only Liga BBVA

Italy - only Serie A

Germany - only German First Division

Holland - only Eredivisie. :)

Laptop really struggles with it sometimes, but other times it runs great - despite being rated at half a star, but as others said, the stars are often wrong. The slowest part is usually after I click continue after a match.

Laptop really struggles with it sometimes, but other times it runs great - despite being rated at half a star, but as others said, the stars are often wrong. The slowest part is usually after I click continue after a match.

Does this lead us to believe that all stars are wrong? Has my scout been lying to me for my entire FM career? (the honest answer is yes, but I'm not going to go there.)

Kind of a thread high-jack above, but back on topic, I have to agree with you about the slowness post-match, only area that seems a bit slow to me.

can somone pls explain the advantage of running additional leagues?

in fm09 you had the "load all players from" option - is this one advantage?

i seem to remember running italian and spanish on my first arsenal save, but couldnt view payer or team stats so the only advantage i could see it the league tables and full fixtures....so, not bothered since.

I've gone a little better now. 56 nations selected from every region of the world. 175k players, 128 leagues.

Uber world journeyman career here I come.

EUROPE

England

Scotland

Germany

France

Spain

Portugal

Netherlands

Belgium

Austria

Switzerland

Italy

Czech Rep.

Slovakia

Poland

Hungary

Croatia

Serbia

Russia

Ukraine

Greece

Turkey

Romania

Norway

Sweden

Finland

Denmark

S. AMERICA

Brazil

Argentina

Uruguay

Chile

N. AMERICA

USA

Mexico

Honduras

Trinidad & Tobago

AFRICA

Ghana

Cameroon

Ivory Coast

Nigeria

Zambia

South Africa

Egypt

Algeria

Tunisia

Morocco

ASIA

Japan

China

South Korea

Saudi Arabia

Iran

Qatar

UAE

Malaysia

Uzbekistan

OCEANIA

Australia

New Zealand

I have 2gb ram and intel pentium D processor 2.80ghz. Not sure what that means exactly but i normally run all english scottish and spanish leagues and it usually goes quite quick.

My question is this. Do the star ratings you get when you start a new game actually mean anything? Even if i just load the EPL i still only get 3 stars, and when i load the leagues above i get half a star, but like i say it runs great for me.

My game rating screams at me not to load the leagues I do, but it's still pretty swift regardless. It's best to take it with a pinch of salt. I run with 4gb and a dual core 3ghz processor, and I can get away with lots. I'd say you might be able to run a bit more, but it depends whether your processor is dual/quad core or not.

Archived