"Chelsea result disappoints fans"

Sometimes it is the style of the result, I have done the same in the past, only for them to moan at our failure to create chances. Sometimes the fans do not like watching park the bus tactics.

It's bizarre. Happy with 1-1 draw against lowly opposition. Angry with slight defeat (2-1)away to chelsea.

Sometimes it is the style of the result, I have done the same in the past, only for them to moan at our failure to create chances. Sometimes the fans do not like watching park the bus tactics.

That's right, I think, fans don't understand defensive tactics. They also don't like home draws. If you'd drawn 5-5 away to Portsmouth, they'd have been happy.

If Newcastle got promoted and managed a draw against Chelsea especially after coming from behind then they would be pleased.

I know they're known as being unrealistic at times but not like this

Yep we would, SI need to sort out this fans confidence rubbish if they want to keep it in the game, if they can't do it properly then there's no bloody point.

I'm having the same problem, i got Sheff Wed to the Premier League and my second season up we are fighting for 4th.

After a 1-0 defeat away at Man Utd the fans were dissapointed and were unhappy with 2 certian players and they'd rather 2 players played instead.

So the next game i drop the players they suggested and started the players they would rather have started, we draw 1-1 at home and the fans are dissapointed again.

This time they are unhappy that the 2 players i dropped did not play, those same 2 players that they wanted me to drop???? Wtf!

The confidence thing is really daft now.

Is there anyway to turn this message off? So you don't get the message in your inbox?

I'm sick of getting messages like, my fans are disappointed with the 1-1 draw away at Tottenham.

Try managing QPR, get a draw and the fans will be unhappy. IRL were very satisfied with 2 0-1 defeats at the Bridge because we expected to lose by more.

The confidence is the worst part of the game IMO. Fans will be unhappy with great result, like a non league team drawing at Man U if they concede in the last 10 mins.

I'm having the same problem, i got Sheff Wed to the Premier League and my second season up we are fighting for 4th.

After a 1-0 defeat away at Man Utd the fans were dissapointed and were unhappy with 2 certian players and they'd rather 2 players played instead.

So the next game i drop the players they suggested and started the players they would rather have started, we draw 1-1 at home and the fans are dissapointed again.

This time they are unhappy that the 2 players i dropped did not play, those same 2 players that they wanted me to drop???? Wtf!

The confidence thing is really daft now.

Is there anyway to turn this message off? So you don't get the message in your inbox?

I'm sick of getting messages like, my fans are disappointed with the 1-1 draw away at Tottenham.

They're always disappointed after a loss. Did you bother to look at the confidence bar? For a loss to Man Utd, they wouldn't be all that disappointed - it'd still be just under 50%.

It's only losses against teams you should really beat that affect your match confidence bar very much.

And don't let the fans pick your team for you - rookie error.

I had this only last night in my current save with Southampton. We drew Spurs in the FA Cup, they have won EPL for 4 out of the 5 seasons I've been playing this save plus 2 Champions Leagues. We are in the CCC 2nd place, 8 points clear of 3rd. We drew the first game at St Mary's 1-1 and lost the replay at the Lane 3-2 in a really close game that could have gone either way. The fans response? "Disappointed at the result"!! HELLO??? They are the best team in the frikkin country! we took them to a replay and came close to beating them!!!:mad:

All because they expected us to make the 4th round and this was round 3.

have to bump this thread.

I won a 1-1 at home against chelsea. They have no injuries and seem totally unbeatable. Anyway, Im arsenal, and was down to 9 man ~ 50th minute, and 1-0 behind, yet I came back to 1-1. Didn't give away any real chance after that, just 3 or 4 long shots. I thought it was pretty incredible, and so did the newspaper ('nine-man arsenal get creditable draw against chelsea'), but the fans were dissappointed.

They're always disappointed after a loss. Did you bother to look at the confidence bar? For a loss to Man Utd, they wouldn't be all that disappointed - it'd still be just under 50%.

It's only losses against teams you should really beat that affect your match confidence bar very much.

And don't let the fans pick your team for you - rookie error.

At the end of the day i was sick of getting unrealistic 'disappointed with result' messages. The reason that they were always mainly disapointed, was because certian players played instead.

And i didn't let my fans pick the team for me, I was so sick of getting the unrealistic disappointed with the result message, that in the end i tried doing what they wanted to see if that would actually make them happy, and surprise surprise no it didn't.

They contradict their own decision from the previous game.

Brilliant feature. ;)

Did i bother to look at my confidence bar? Yeah, but whats the point in having a message after every game if it does not even reflect the true confidence.

I know in real life some fans can be fickle, but surley for a team's second season up. The fans would not be disappointed with 1-0 / 2-0 defeats away at teams like Chelsea, Man Utd.

In real life most fans would be happy that the team kept the score down to a minimum.

I've had the same. As Villa away to Chelsea. We grabbed a 0-0 draw, but the fans were disappointed at the number of chances the the opposition created.

Fair enough Chelsea had quite a few shots - I think something like 18. But all but 1 were long shots, and no CCC's at all. Now in reality, getting a result away against a title favourite like Chelsea, and restricting them to pot shots from outside the area all game would be considered succesful. Especially if, as was the case, we'd had a couple of good chances to win it.

i know how you feel, my burnley team just spent 90 mins under constant attack away at aston villa and we managed an equalizer in the 85th min, only for the fans to be upset! It's probably my biggest qualm with the game right now.

I don't think that this system is all too realistic. When I was managing Rotherham, I had a fairly decent cup-run and reached the League Cup quarter finals, then got knocked out 5 - 1 by Chelsea.

Rotherham fans were disappointed with the result, Chelsea dominated and quite frankly looked like they would score everytime they had the ball, so I fail to see why they'd be disappointed? Especially considering I was Rotherham, in League Two, against Chelsea who were top of the premiership at the time :\

Simply put, virtual fans just don't understand the virtual stress we suffer to give them virtual entertainment. Ungrateful lot! I'm telling the chairman to put the ticket prices up!

Finally, somebody who understands the virtual heartache we have to go through. ;)

I'm telling my chairman to give the tickets away for free, then see if the virtual fans are still unhappy. :p

i've had similar problems with my benfica team actually, drew at home to a crap team in the champs league (think they were turkish) and the fans were happy even though i was furious, 2 weeks later i drew away to werder bremen (top seeds in the group) but the fans could never be happy with that simply because i conceded a late equaliser....I WAS ONLY WINNING FOR SO LONG BECAUSE THEY SCORED AN OWN GOAL IN THE 4th MINUTE!!!

damn fans

Archived