3 very simple questions....

Excuse me for not knowing how to do these three very simple things...

1) I have read that you are able to customise the squad screen, in particular choose a " Minutes" tab. Allowing you to view how many minutes each player has spent on the field of play. How do i do this?...

2) In previosu versions of FM, when i viewed my squad, the home page was always the selection screen, meaning at a glance i knew everything i needed, now however it is my contracts page, I think??.. How do i reset this to have my selection view as my home view?

and finally,

3) I have viewed some pictures showing other peoples games, one had the TV view set, but they also had: Players stats, (confidence/motivation), match stats, and player ratings. Also is this available in classic match view, as this is my preffered viewing option?..

Thanks in advance for any help in making an brilliant game even better!!!

Excuse me for not knowing how to do these three very simple things...

1) I have read that you are able to customise the squad screen, in particular choose a " Minutes" tab. Allowing you to view how many minutes each player has spent on the field of play. How do i do this?...

2) In previosu versions of FM, when i viewed my squad, the home page was always the selection screen, meaning at a glance i knew everything i needed, now however it is my contracts page, I think??.. How do i reset this to have my selection view as my home view?

and finally,

3) I have viewed some pictures showing other peoples games, one had the TV view set, but they also had: Players stats, (confidence/motivation), match stats, and player ratings. Also is this available in classic match view, as this is my preffered viewing option?..

Thanks in advance for any help in making an brilliant game even better!!!

1) Once of the best new features IMO.

a - Choose a view, for example "Selection"

b - From the drop down list select "Customize current view"

c - This will open two panes side by side. The right hand side shows whats currently shown in what you are viewing. The left hand side shows other information that can be shown (Drop down list at the top for other areas). Add & remove as required then save the view under a new name.

2) Don't know.

3) Widgets are only in TV mode I think.

Thanks for that, Ive now been able to entirely customise my squad screen! that is a great feature!!

And ive been able to see where you van add widgets on matchdays, and yeah you arfe correct it is only on TV view. Still i can live wi that!!

Now all i need to figure out is how to set my default sqaud view to selection?..

Come on somebody must know!!

Archived