3 very simple questions

Excuse me for not knowing how to do these three very simple things...

1) I have read that you are able to customise the squad screen, in particular choose a " Minutes" tab. Allowing you to view how many minutes each player has spent on the field of play. How do i do this?...

2) In previos versions of FM, when i viewed my squad, the home page was always the selection screen, meaning at a glance i knew everything i needed, now however it is my contracts page, I think??.. How do i reset this to have my selection view as my home view?

and finally,

3) I have viewed some pictures showing other peoples games, one had the TV view set, but they also had: Players stats, (confidence/motivation), match stats and Player Ratings (7.0/ 8.2 etc..) I do i customise my match screen in this way. and is it possible with classic view, as this is my preffered viewing option?

All this would make an already brilliant game even better!!! all your help is greatly appreciated!!

1. Right click along the top of the squad screen and there should be an option to 'customise current view.'

2. This happens to me too, as far as I'm aware it can't be fixed. Can be quite annoying.

3. Not sure if you can customise it in classic view. If you can there will be a 'match day info' drop down menu where you can select all the info you want to see. This definitely can be done in TV view, again, not sure about classic.

hope that helps in some way, I'm at work right now so the answers may not be perfect.

Archived