SUggAR DADDIES!!!!!!!!!!! ComE to MomMMy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guys just wanted to find out which clubs get bought by investore or sugar daddies or someone rich in the premiership in ur save and that u know about...pls go ahead and state the team name and the year...do arsenal or everton get bought??? what about West Ham??

So guys just wanted to find out which clubs get bought by investore or sugar daddies or someone rich in the premiership in ur save and that u know about...pls go ahead and state the team name and the year...do arsenal or everton get bought??? what about West Ham??

portsmouth and liverpool west ham will do in 2-3 seasons btw this is on 10.3

in the 2009 game i was playing as manchester united and got taken over. I had 800 million in the bank and the chairman took a 900million loan out to buy the club. I was paying 14million a month in bank loans. crazy

Fairly realistic then - maybe the Red Knights will be in to rescue you :D

Your last 10 threads have been asking the same thing just worded in a different way.

The answer is still the same; Takeovers are random on each and every game!!!

For example - West Ham may get taken over on someone elses game but not on yours.

Playing as Liverpool and the club is about to be taken over by a consortium of business men. I hope they have transfer money. I hate Fan consortiums because they never have transfer money. Tycoons are the best. I don't know yet what the business men consortium will have.

Ps hope they don't fire me. I am doing well in the league, I have 45mill in the bank before take over and the most I have spent on transfers is 5mill in 4 years, and I got a 23yr old Pato on a free transfer.

The answer is still the same; Takeovers are random on each and every game!!!

Agreed. I have taken lower teams to the prem and both times have had the club taken over. on neither occassion have they invested any money in the club for transfers, to my dismay.

Archived