Shots on goal

I don't tend to post negative points on this forum unless i really need to, but since version 10.3 is it just me or do other teams have way to many shots at goal? The scorelines are still realistic like 2-0 or 3-1 etc.. but get this, the teams against me so far in a new season (as started again with the new patch released) have had 25+ shots. The game just now for example, Chelsea just had 34 shots on goal against Spurs and end up winning 3-0. I don't remember this kind of issue in the previous patches though. I'm playing the same tactics and same team as i did in the last versions, but I just started the game again since installing the new patch. Players are the same as well (I havent purchased any!)

As I say... its not oftne I moan but so far 8 games into the season and 25+ shots for every team i come up against seems a little to many, or maybe its not?

I've noticed that ccc's have been drasticly cut only to be replaced by endless missed headers and (before I cut my teams long shot alowance) long shots. It's annoying cause at first with 10.3 I scored a fair few headers, now there's none.

I don't think the match engine is capable of creating a realistic result yet.

Anyway, I did think that for those of us who use the 3d me, it would be pretty boring watching if there were only 5 or so shots per game wouldn't it?

Makes the game a bit too easy. You can change all your players to not take long shots and not cross but the opponent won't. Seems to cost Man U quite a bit. Rooney has loads of shots but has only scored 10 league goals going into last handful of games. They're down in 6th.

Archived