What Do I Need?

Tell us what you currently have in terms of processor type and speed and the amount of ram you currently have and how many leagues your running. It might not be possible to upgrade your ram further from what you already have so a new computer might be needed. One thing you can do to try and speed things up is download and install something called game booster. This free program will temporarily disable any processes running in the background that you dont need. Another thing you should also consider is the fact that you are in the year 2020 so your file will be pretty big and as a result the loading\saving and processing will be a good bit slower and I dont think there's a lot you can do about this if you havent got a top spec computer other that starting again.

Anyway you can get game booster from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Also try cleaning up and defragmenting your harddrive, IoBit the crowd that do game booster also supply a fairly good defrag tool, and I would suggest using C-cleaner to help clear out any unneeded or unwanted items on your hard drive. It will also help with de-installation of unneeded programmes and with registry keys left on your computer after de-installing. Just visit the product page available from the above link to find out how to use it.

You need some more ram mate, try getting a 2GB stick that will improve it a lot mate.

Probably a good idea, but first find out how much he has got and what his mobo supports in terms of Ram Speed, type etc.. He needs to list his specs

Archived