Team Terry/Team Bridge

what team are you on?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. what team are you on?

• Team Bridge
    • Team Terry
    • Team Gandy (;

In Fairness to SI how were they able to predict that the FORMER england captain was a "Son of a drug dealer, Son of a thief, Second worst father of the year ( behind Josef Fritzl ),Cheating coward and Big game bottler"?

TBH I think it may be rectified in FM11, however I do believe unless Parker comes out officially and says "John Terry is "Son of a drug dealer, Son of a thief, Second worst father of the year ( behind Josef Fritzl ),Cheating coward and Big game bottler" then it may well just stay in the game as it cannot be confirmed or denied by said friends/former friends how much of a (4STARS) he really is.

In Fairness to SI how were they able to predict that the FORMER england captain was a "Son of a drug dealer, Son of a thief, Second worst father of the year ( behind Josef Fritzl ),Cheating coward and Big game bottler"?

You forgot gambler and someone who sells guided tours of club training grounds in the name of 'charity' (is there a word for this?)

You both missed the point that he slept with Wayne’s missus :)

"Cheating Coward" covers that Gandy lol

Also thinking of a word about someone who takes money they claim is for charity.....Pikey?,Thief?,Liar? The mind boggles....

Anyway back on topic he really is a muppet isnt he

"Cheating Coward" covers that Gandy lol

Also thinking of a word about someone who takes money they claim is for charity.....Pikey?,Thief?,Liar? The mind boggles....

Anyway back on topic he really is a muppet isnt he

Would you call it a “Redknapp?”

Personally, I am with “Team Gandy” :p

TBH I think it may be rectified in FM11, however I do believe unless Parker comes out officially and says "John Terry is "Son of a drug dealer, Son of a thief, Second worst father of the year ( behind Josef Fritzl ),Cheating coward and Big game bottler" then it may well just stay in the game as it cannot be confirmed or denied by said friends/former friends how much of a (4STARS) he really is.

I'd say third worst. that guy from Scotland they mentioned in todays news has gotta be up there.

How boring is this topic?? And how pathetic? You'd don't work for the media do you, it's just that they like to go over and over and over on the same stuff day in day out zzzzzzzzzzz!

And does anyone actually give a toss if he slept with his mates ex Missus really?

Archived