editor help

If installed without using Steam, the Editor can be found here:

C: > Program Files > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > tools > editor > editor.exe

If installed using Steam the Editor can be found here:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2010\Tools\

anyone know how to remove teams from the FA Cup on the editor, once i go onto the FA cup section and click teams there is no-one there?

To be entered into the FA Cup, the team needs to be at least 1 year old. So if you edit whichever team you don't want in the competition to be a newly created club, they won't be entered into the competition. Only for the first year mind.

To be entered into the FA Cup, the team needs to be at least 1 year old. So if you edit whichever team you don't want in the competition to be a newly created club, they won't be entered into the competition. Only for the first year mind.

I may be wrong but I think it is 2 years? The Editors forum is the place to look/ask

I may be wrong but I think it is 2 years? The Editors forum is the place to look/ask

A few days ago I thought it was 3 years. I checked the Editors Hideaway then, and they confirmed it was 1 year. The research I've done also confirms it's only 1. :)

Archived