Key Highlights are NOT just Key Highlights

One of the biggest problems, at least with 10.3 and all the headers/crosses argument, is that even on a 'show key highlights' selection you will still see far too many of these situations in the highlight (which is what makes SO many people tear their hear out and spew forth on the boards, because they are expecting to see 'something key happen' and all that happens is that more than 90% of the time the ball is just sent over the bar, and imo, that is NOT a credible key highlight.

IMO a key highlight, should either be a goal, a disallowed goal, a dangerous free kick (off target, on target saved, on target scored), a glaring miss, a save, a goal line clearance, a hit woodwork, penalty, sending off etc.

ATM there is far too much 'crap' included in a 'key highlight', and why oh why oh why does the game STILL persist in showing in full match detail EVERY second of added time ?

Yeah, also all the stoppages need to be cut out as well, you know the part where the player slowly walks over to the ball, picks it up, turns, bring it back bits.

God they are annoying, you are just sitting there waiting for the player to fetch the ball and go back again, so annoying:mad:

ATM there is far too much 'crap' included in a 'key highlight', and why oh why oh why does the game STILL persist in showing in full match detail EVERY second of added time ?

Yeah I'm not that keen on this, I can see why if it's 1-1, 2-1, 0-1 ect, but when you're 3-0 up and in stoppage time there's no need for it. Even more so when sometimes if your 1-0 up it doesn't even happen.

I've actually changed to just playing Key Events with replays in full speed. Gets the game over a lot quicker and you don't have to worry about the annoying stoppages at the end of the game as their over in a matter of seconds.

Archived