PDA

View Full Version : disappearing reserve squad

kmcq
10-03-2010, 05:47
The request to field a reserve squad seems to have disappeared from my game. Also, my youngsters are not being recognized - they don't have assistant reports issued and don't play in U20 games. They're greyed out.

Did I make some mistake here? With regards to the reserves, must I have a certain number of players in the squad at the beginning of the new campaign? Can it be reversed?

I'm playing Inter in 2016, if that matters.

henrycs2004
10-03-2010, 05:51
i thought there is no reserve game or youth team report avail in Serie A? Since day 1 when i took over Roma from 2012, i never had such report from my Assman...

kmcq
10-03-2010, 06:02
up until the past couple of seasons, I've been able to get reports on my youth players, but couldn't for some reason in the last season - lots of greyed out players - I've never seen this before

I have a reserve team, but I'm left to schedule friendlies between them and the youth team - I'm not getting invitations to join the reserve league anymore

kmcq
11-03-2010, 23:22
do I need to have a properly filled reserve club at the roster at the beginning of the year?

Cougar2010
11-03-2010, 23:56
do I need to have a properly filled reserve club at the roster at the beginning of the year?

There is no reserve football in Italy.

kmcq
12-03-2010, 01:06
I was almost sure there was a reserve league in my first season or two.

It there is no possibility for league play, then why are reserve clubs possible?

Also, and advice on why many of my U20 players are greyed out? This hasn't happened previously.