game crashing!

hey, i dont know if this is happening to anyone else, but my game football manager handheld 2007 keeps crashing during a match, it doesnt happen all the time, but sometimes it just randomnly crashes, and then i have to restart the game.

and where the team names are supposed to be, it says home team...and away team on the other side, whats going on!?!?!?!

hey, i dont know if this is happening to anyone else, but my game football manager handheld 2007 keeps crashing during a match, it doesnt happen all the time, but sometimes it just randomnly crashes, and then i have to restart the game.

and where the team names are supposed to be, it says home team...and away team on the other side, whats going on!?!?!?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barney57:

is it the original game or an iso (tut tut) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If u are using an iso, try playing the original umd instead. Remove all edits and start a new game and see if it still happens...

If its fixed and u are using an iso, perhaps try another dump off the original umd that you own and see if u still have problems with that.

If it doesnt work, take it back to the shop and tell em u got a dodgy one icon_wink.gif

Archived