Barca just offered me this guy for 15 mil

funny that he can't jump but he's amazing with his heading???:confused:

all of them are like that.. and by that i mean every quality regen is terrible at jumping to close to 20 heading.. i wonder if they finally fixed that in 10.3

all of them are like that.. and by that i mean every quality regen is terrible at jumping to close to 20 heading.. i wonder if they finally fixed that in 10.3

I holidayed until 2024 on 10.3 and without looking too closely at it i think jumping has improved. Although it was defenders i was looking at but I'd imagine they improved it for all positions.

No chance it will be fixed.

It's a shame because the newgens/regens are heading in the right direction but you still just keep getting the same type of players. I've seen gazillions of those type of players but I've never seen a world class target man (head) generated, although other might have.

No chance it will be fixed.

It's a shame because the newgens/regens are heading in the right direction but you still just keep getting the same type of players. I've seen gazillions of those type of players but I've never seen a world class target man (head) generated, although other might have.

Its fixed in Football Manager Live, and I think some of the regen progression does cross over. So it could well have been fixed in 10.0.3. I've not had enough time to find out on FM however :(

Seems to be a (dare i call it) bug. When a player wants to leave the club offers him for the price he''s valued at. Hamsik was offered for 10.5mil because he requested a transfer. In previous versions they'd have stuck him on the transfer list for a higher price.

Seems to be a (dare i call it) bug. When a player wants to leave the club offers him for the price he''s valued at. Hamsik was offered for 10.5mil because he requested a transfer. In previous versions they'd have stuck him on the transfer list for a higher price.

Yes, this always happens when AI's players request a transfer. I managed to get Moussa Sissoko for 3,4 M £ after the first season because Toulouse was relegated... :O

He's alright but no aggression so he won't bust a gut to reach that cross or that through ball that's just a bit too far in front of him....

Plus he's a weakling. Good potential though, would take a well planned, custom training schedule to get the best out of him though. Boost his anticipation and he'd make a great poacher :)

He's alright but no aggression so he won't bust a gut to reach that cross or that through ball that's just a bit too far in front of him....

Plus he's a weakling. Good potential though, would take a well planned, custom training schedule to get the best out of him though. Boost his anticipation and he'd make a great poacher :)

Nonsense!

He is as good as it gets. Little bit lower strength and aggression all does not matter when he is so fast. He should be LETHAL.

MUST BUY.

Definitely a poacher. Anticipation will come with first team play, and some tactical training. Off the ball is good enough for that roll in any club. He should be playing in 2 strikers formations IMO.

It seems like a bad call from BARCA but then again if you are the best team of the world and has only limited spots for strikers you must keep best of best. If this guy is not making it as a starter then they may consider selling a bench player for good money to improve another position.

As we are seeing IRL Real Madrid, buying/keeping superstars for bench is not a very smart move neither financially nor team spirit wise.

He was unhappy because "too much competition", but as you can see from the screenshot, he's been starting.

Another thing, he had a minimal fee release clause of only 18 million. In fact, most of the Spanish "wonderkids" have a clause that's far below what you'd need to offer otherwise, if you have a decent sized transfer budget, you can certainly go raid Real/Barca/etc's youth teams.

Well it's not true, ok there are quite a lot of these, but I snapped up this guy 4 seasons ago :

Fonteneau.png

So yes he can jump, and that was 10.2. He grew to a value of 38,5 million Euro, highest I personally ever had (not counting values after buying someone). And it's not like he's the only jumper newgen, no, could go on all day :)

Archived