Hello

I rejected an offer from Real Madrid for him and now he is unhappy,

His general happiness says - content to stay at club

His concerns says - frustrated at not being allowed to move clubs

Dont these 2 contradict each other??!! Please help

Thanks

I think it means he's annoyed and frustrated at not being able to move to a club like Real Madrid (probably the wages play a part in this too!), but he's willing and relatively happy to stay at Manchester United as he doesn't really have any other option, and playing for Man United isn't that bad really!

I think it means he's annoyed and frustrated at not being able to move to a club like Real Madrid (probably the wages play a part in this too!), but he's willing and relatively happy to stay at Manchester United as he doesn't really have any other option, and playing for Man United isn't that bad really!

Yeah i think that we both got it right:thup::)

He'll get over it.

It's better to negotiate offers then reject them outright. Next time someone comes in for a player you want to keep negotiate at a ridiculously high price - the buyer will withdraw the offer and the player won't get annoyed.

i have a first team player who has attracted few clubs. I rejected few offers for him, now he wanted a move abroad for a new challenge. He has 3 years left into his contract, and refused my new contract offer to him. I hate selling my regulars and disrupt the team harmony. i have been playing them regularly...

You shouldn't have rejected the offers.

You should have negotiated at a price you know the buyers won't pay. If they withdraw the offer (as they will if you ask too much) then the player will remain content.

This is the tactic I use too but they still get unhappy and frustrated at not being allowed to move clubs.

This is the tactic I use too but they still get unhappy and frustrated at not being allowed to move clubs.

When that happens with my players then yes, move him on.

I get rid of any player who complains. Loyal players are like gold in this game and any player that isn't loyal is diminishing your squad. If he wants to move then get rid of him as soon as possible.

Archived