New Stadium

I am 11 or 12 seasons in with notts county as they are rich btw, and I am constantly filling out my stadium and they say the council will not allow planning permission for an upgrade to the current stadium.

I really want a new stadium and my current capacity is at 32000. not much for a European contender.

So how do I get a new stadium. Can I force it in anyway?

there is a possibility you can not upragede the stadium.

i think you should have a look to editor. probably your maximum stadium capaticy is near 32 000. so you can not upragede it anymore.

it is my problem also. i have stadium capacity 52 0000 now i can not upragede it but i did it before. i made it 68 000 but now i started the game again i can not do that. anyway you should look to editor.

i have face the same problem...try to see in the editor.. my stadium capacity is about 12000++ and always full every home match. cannot upgrade anymore. bank balance is about £500Million ++

still don't get the new stadium... i think maybe because of i still have balance for bank loan that my club make to make the new stadium before.

If you look at your club in FMRTE, you'll find 3 values - minimum attendance,maximum attendance and average attendance. These values have to be increased to a certain level (by being successful) in comparison to your stadium capacity before the board will build a new stadium. The board will announce they are building a new stadium right after you play your last game of the season (or maybe right after the champs league final,not sure) , so have a play around and edit the values just before this point to try and get the new stadium built - if the board don't say anything, reload and edit the values again.

I had a stadium of 26,000, and my board wouldn't build so I edited and kept reloading/editing until they agreed to build the right size stadium I wanted (56k capacity with roof! cost £290m I think). Then I changed back the min/max/average attendance values so I didn't feel like a complete cheat :D

I had a stadium of 26,000, and my board wouldn't build so I edited and kept reloading/editing until they agreed to build the right size stadium I wanted (56k capacity with roof! cost £290m I think). Then I changed back the min/max/average attendance values so I didn't feel like a complete cheat :D

can you do this for saved games?

do not you have to start with new edited details??

So what would you suggest to do when the board say the council wont allow a new stadium? Use the FMRTE and edit the maximum size so that they increase it or is there a way you can change the councils mind?

I've never seen the board ever say this, did they say that the stadium couldn't expanded due to council/planning permission, or that the council wouldn't allow a new stadium?

can you do this for saved games?

do not you have to start with new edited details??

Saved games, using FMRTE.

Cant remember the exact wording but i think it might be planning permission

I've only ever seen the board talk about planning permission etc. when they are talking about stadium expansion. All this means is that your current stadium capacity can never be increased (my 26,000 stadium was like this) but you can still get a new stadium if you:

a) have high enough min/max/average attendance values compared to your stadium capacity

b) have enough cash, or enough cashflow so the board will take out a big loan.

roughly, my min/max/average were : 11k / 43k / 33k

I changed them to something like : 30k / 55k/ 45k

and got a 56k stadium agreed to be built. Then changed the values back.

yes they say council wont let to expand...

what is FMRTE ?

FM editor, google it. :thup:

Archived