Are there still pkm files?

I deleted the cache, but the game is still slow on on changing windows. I mean not the game process is slow, but when I look to past meetings and something that related way back I wait more than 15 seconds. I remember deleting pkm and pks files for FM09. Are there still pkm and pks files? And is it still safe to delete them? If so I forget how to find them anybody remember how to find them?

PKMs are "packed matches" and are how you save your matches. You don't need to delete them, but you can, it's perfectly safe.

To delete them, go to the "matches" folder.

The matches folder is empty. As far as I remember we were doing something in windows "run" mode to find pkm and pks files, but I forget exactly how to find them. I hope someone remembers it.

I am in year 2019 now. Since there are a lot of matches stored, it is taking longer than usual when I go to screen that relates to pkm files such as "past meetings". It helped me in FM09 deleting them.

Not sure they are stored that way any more.

Does anyone have any idea why the game starts slowing down. Not the processing by the way. It started taking long time like 15-20 sec. when I go to "Pre-Match screen", "Past Meetings", looking the previous games in fixture screen. I am playing long-run career game. It started slowing down in last 1-2 years. I remember sorting this problem with deleting pkm's in FM09. Any ideas for FM10??

Archived