sevilla relegated in first season!

Finished first season (2009/10) with atletico madrid and couldn't believe that sevilla got relegated. Their media prediction was 3rd! usually top teams get relegated in a save about 6-10 seasons in so it was a bit unrealistic.

anyone else seen a strange relegation in the first season?

Finished first season (2009/10) with atletico madrid and couldn't believe that sevilla got relegated. Their media prediction was 3rd! usually top teams get relegated in a save about 6-10 seasons in so it was a bit unrealistic.

anyone else seen a strange relegation in the first season?

I have run 10.3 patch unedited on holiday.................and Sevilla won champs league beating barca in final 2011:eek:

Really weird! Only 33 goals - did they suffer serious injuries to their entire strikeforce or something?

Also, loving the amazing but clearly unrealistic Xerez defence.

Not that i know of :confused: If you look at it was quite an odd season :L valencia and villareal in mid table, racing finishing third, sevilla and deportivo getting relegated and xerez finishing with a half decent goal difference in a comfortable league position!! :D

In my first season playing 10.3 Sampdoria and Toulouse were relegated. Didn't mind 'Doria going down though, I (Juve) got Palombo and Pazzini off them cheaply.

Sampdoria is pretty normal, they are a jo-jo club here now for 10 seasons. Bologna was relegated to Serie C1 in 2015, that's pretty extreme. They are still there in 2019 also :p

Manuel Pellegrini got booted at R. Madrid after losing to Barca 4-1 in the BBVA match at the end of the 2010. The caretaker did a better job until the end of season but he still lost a few games he shouldn't have. Manuel was booted probably because R. Madrid started off the season near the middle of the table, ended up at fourth place just before Christmas. After that game though, he was fired. Right now, he's not coaching but has expressed interest in coaching Portsmith.

Espanyol was placed 16th.

Well just finished my 2011 season with the Weegie update for 10.3 and Real Madrid got relegated. I think I'm going back to my 10.2 database and use the weegie update for 10.2 instead. Sheesh. Real Madrid relegated?!?

Now that is just wrong.

Archived