BEST thing that EVER happened to me!

So yesterday I decided to manage Liverpool (Best in the WORLD to me!!) and I was in the first part of the season when I get a message in my inbox saying "Tycoon takeover" ..Jim Fagan promises to pump 310 MILLION POOUNDS for players...WHAT! sorry this is the first time its happened to me..so anyways..he takes over and next thing you know he's injected 294 million pounds into Liverpool's budget and gives me 106 million pounds to spend on players....i was So happy=P

now anyways, everyone on my team is playing extremely well, but I need a new MC, anybody know of good ones?:D

Good player and team guide :thup:

I find tycoons get very boring very quickly. Sure It's great to be able to go buy anything that moves but eventually it gets really boring as the challenge isn't there once (inevitably) you've won everything without breaking much sweat.

and then you watched in horror as Liverpool (Worst in the World) were played off the park by Wigan Athletic

lol i was just about to say something along those lines.:D

They will do well to get 4th now. (come on either villa, spurs, or everton get that 4th spot)

So yesterday I decided to manage Liverpool (Best in the WORLD to me!!) and I was in the first part of the season when I get a message in my inbox saying "Tycoon takeover" ..Jim Fagan promises to pump 310 MILLION POOUNDS for players...WHAT! sorry this is the first time its happened to me..so anyways..he takes over and next thing you know he's injected 294 million pounds into Liverpool's budget and gives me 106 million pounds to spend on players....i was So happy=P

now anyways, everyone on my team is playing extremely well, but I need a new MC, anybody know of good ones?:D

I just noticed that a tycoon by the name jim fagan took over liverpool in my save aswell.

I'm getting taken over apparently in my Tottenham save, will improve facilities and invest in new players :D

But took a break from that save to do dafuge challenge, so when I return I hope I get taken over straight away as it is near to the end of the transfer window :p

Archived