Anyone else get this when using Touchline Instructions?

When you select an option e.g. Retain possession and it goes to (pending), do you find that the only way it's actually implemented i.e. goes from pending to solid white, when the little Touchline Instruction tab is left open?

If I select an option from the drop down, and click away to close the Touchline Instruction tab, the instruction is implemented until I open the tab again.

When you select an option e.g. Retain possession and it goes to (pending), do you find that the only way it's actually implemented i.e. goes from pending to solid white, when the little Touchline Instruction tab is left open?

If I select an option from the drop down, and click away to close the Touchline Instruction tab, the instruction is implemented until I open the tab again.

When i choose an option form the drop down list it goes to pending and then a few mins later (game mins) the match stops and implements it.

Is it the same for you?

When i choose an option form the drop down list it goes to pending and then a few mins later (game mins) the match stops and implements it.

Is it the same for you?

Yeah it does, but only when the Touchline Instruction menu tab is open. If I select an instruction and click "Touchline Instruction" to close the little menu box before it's implemented, it just doesn't. I've gone a 90 minutes before realising my instruction was still pending.

Archived