Which attributes can be improved?

Is it possible for a youth player to increase all of the attributes? Are there any attributes that can't be improved? I am wondering these because I want to check the attributes that can't be improved(if any) while buying a young player, so I wouldn't waste my budget on a player that can't improve himself.

Every attribute can be increased. But, IMO these are really hard to increase: Aggression, Flair, Team Work, Work Rate, Natural Fitness and Pace.

I don't know about hidden attributes TBH.

Every attribute can be increased. But, IMO these are really hard to increase: Aggression, Flair, Team Work, Work Rate, Natural Fitness and Pace.

I don't know about hidden attributes TBH.

Thank you very much for your opinion. What about goalkeeping attributes? An ideas?

Thank you very much for your opinion. What about goalkeeping attributes? An ideas?

As for the goalkeepers, I also think that every attribute can be increased, although I think Eccentricity is really hard to increase.

And hidden stas, I think they can be increased or decreased, it's just that I don't know how TBH.

Based on SFraser's research, all attributes can be improved through training except for Aggression, Determination, Flair, Influence, Natural Fitness, and possibly Bravery. That's from memory, but I think it's right. I don't know about Eccentricity, but I think it's unlikely.

Some of these attributes can improve or decrease as a result of specific match events. Flair, for example, probably increases if a player plays consistently with a large amount of creative freedom.

Determination can be increased though tutoring. I don't know if tutoring raises any of the other non-hidden attributes though.

I don't think Natural Fitness can improve or decrease, and I suspect Eccentricity is the same.

Hope that helps!

Based on SFraser's research, all attributes can be improved through training except for Aggression, Determination, Flair, Influence, Natural Fitness, and possibly Bravery. That's from memory, but I think it's right. I don't know about Eccentricity, but I think it's unlikely.

Some of these attributes can improve or decrease as a result of specific match events. Flair, for example, probably increases if a player plays consistently with a large amount of creative freedom.

Determination can be increased though tutoring. I don't know if tutoring raises any of the other non-hidden attributes though.

I don't think Natural Fitness can improve or decrease, and I suspect Eccentricity is the same.

Hope that helps!

NF can be increased. When reading Hint & Tips, for Strength training it says that it can increase you NF etc...

Does Natural Fitness go up? As I was under the impression that it stayed at the same level all the time. I've probably not been too observant though!

Ive seen it go up and I think its in one of the training categories. One of the fitness ones.

NF can be increased. When reading Hint & Tips, for Strength training it says that it can increase you NF etc...
Ive seen it go up and I think its in one of the training categories. One of the fitness ones.

Thanks, guys. I know it's included in the Strength training category, but that's not necessarily conclusive. They contain some misleading information, such as suggesting that Reflexes can be trained for outfield players, and that Flair can be trained in the Ball Control category. SFraser, at least, views the latter as unlikely.

If you have seen Natural Fitness go up Born2killzone, then that is new and interesting information.

I'd encourage anyone interested in training and player attribute progression to take a look at SFraser's training thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=185812. It contains a lot of interesting in-depth discussion.

Archived