haha. Well usuaaly when i start a new game with leeds, half way through my fist season i get really bad squad harmony. Its because i buy like 25 new players of which around 15 go straight into the reserves... my 15-17 regular players are happy but the other 15-20 moan like **** lol.

The reason there there is so I can sell them in january/end of season for like a 300/600% percent profit and give my self a nice budget for the championship season...

Then by trimming the squad massively you pretty much lose that problem all together then :)

hire some coaches who has high motivating and discipline ability
haha. Well usuaaly when i start a new game with leeds, half way through my fist season i get really bad squad harmony. Its because i buy like 25 new players of which around 15 go straight into the reserves... my 15-17 regular players are happy but the other 15-20 moan like **** lol.

The reason there there is so I can sell them in january/end of season for like a 300/600% percent profit and give my self a nice budget for the championship season...

Then by trimming the squad massively you pretty much lose that problem all together then :)

Lolz cause i have a good squad the players who are moanin are not playin so it makes sence

How you talk to them on match day and in the press also has an effect. Try to be as positive as the circumstances dictate. Never use angry in team talks unless they really deserve it and disapointed shouldn't be used much either. Keep it positive.

Praising your players in the media when they deserve it also helps.

With players disliking other players in your squad. Get rid of the least important person. If they are equally important and it's only one of them that has a grudge. Try giving that guy a new contract if he's to important to let go. That should make him forget about his grudge.

Another way to sort this problem is, apart from your 1st choice 11 and perhaps another 5/7 rotation players, try get rid of your reserve team/fringe players and bring in youths/promising young players instead... They are happy to bide there time in u18s/reserve squad.... As they get older they improve on there own anyway and usually allow a tidy profit...

Lolz cause i have a good squad the players who are moanin are not playin so it makes sence

Rotate your squad more. Use up your subs in every game. Don't sub on the same players every time unless you need a result.

If they get playing time on the pitch they will not moan. Even if they only play the last 5 min.

For instance if you are 3-0 up at half time, it's a good time to give some of your lesser players a run out.

Rotate your squad more. Use up your subs in every game. Don't sub on the same players every time unless you need a result.

If they get playing time on the pitch they will not moan. Even if they only play the last 5 min.

For instance if you are 3-0 up at half time, it's a good time to give some of your lesser players a run out.

ahh thanks mate didnt think about that, i been givin the normal players a run out

Archived