10.3 vs 10.2

Which FM 2010 version you like more?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Which FM 2010 version you like more?

I haven't voted my self yet. I'll be giving v.10.3 a second chance now with my second season on it. I can only say that I love the new engine from tchnical point of view (no more slow downs during a game, beautifully improved), unfortunately the unpredictible manner the way goals used to be scored on v.10.2 is gone now. No more "... he definitly didn't mean that" commentaries. Every goal is fair and justified. Every goal is kind a deja vu. Don't like this. Doesn't feel life-like.

Well, time for a 10.3 season no. 2.

10.2 because it didn't stop my Download Skin from working. Sorry SI but maybe I like being able to play the game where I can see players "Hidden" attributes on the search screen. Taking that option away from me, removes some of my ability to enjoy the game.

10.2 because it didn't stop my Download Skin from working. Sorry SI but maybe I like being able to play the game where I can see players "Hidden" attributes on the search screen. Taking that option away from me, removes some of my ability to enjoy the game.

Thee are other ways to see the 'hidden' things that you aren't meant to see anyway. Quite frankly it's rather pathetic if not being able to cheat easily is the only reason you dislike the new patch.

Also, why would SI care if an unofficial skin doesn't work?

I know there are programs like FMRTE and Scout Genie but I'd prefer not having to tab or exit out of the Game to just find out if a 16 year old is worth a place in my youth team or not. Patch 10.3 should never have fixed something that wasn't broken.

Again, the game is designed so you can't see these attribute. Surely you can't hissy fit because something that the game does not support no longer works? Your issue should be with whoever created the skin and their inability to convert it to work with 10.3.

10.3 = utter BS

10.2 gets my vote. At least the attributes for heading/crossing/jumping/corners actually meant something. Right now with latest patch they count for sweet fa, you could set those attributes to 1 each, and it would not make the slightest difference than if you set them to 20 each.

If patch 10.3 had an in game report it should read something like, 'had a very poor (game) patch, made numerous mistakes leading to a lot of own goals.

Honestly, what are SI doing ?? With patch 10.1 they brought too many CCC's via thru ball splitting defence, when pre patch, such a problem didn't exist. Therefore they 'created' it themselves.

With 10.2 They brought superkeepers to compensate the above, but they compensated it too well for many people's liking.

With 10.3 they fixed superkeeper/too many CCC's, but fixed it too well because in an entire season I never saw one through ball split the central defenders. and they 'created' a situation where more than 90% of headers from any situation go over the bar, thereby rendering crossing/corners/jumping/heading attributes utterly useless. If it wasn't broken, why break it ??

As far as 2010 goes, the original ME seemed the best. Each patch just seems to have made it worse and worse instead of better.

I know there are programs like FMRTE and Scout Genie but I'd prefer not having to tab or exit out of the Game to just find out if a 16 year old is worth a place in my youth team or not. Patch 10.3 should never have fixed something that wasn't broken.

Does Ferguson get his fmrte out to find out if a player is any good? No. This game wasn't designed for you to do so either.

Your upset because a 3rd party cheat doesn't work for you? Jog on mate.

To be honest, I don't care how others play their game, however, they have nothing to moan about if FM does not support their cheat.

yeah i know what you mean mate, i personally never cheat with any game be it FM, or any game on the ps3 or pc, i hate cheating

yeah i know what you mean mate, i personally never cheat with any game be it FM, or any game on the ps3 or pc, i hate cheating

Me too, but like I say others are welcome to do whatever they please, as long as a) they don't brag and claim to be the best thing to hit FM ever and b) they don't moan about their cheat skin/fmrte or whatever not working.

Me too, but like I say others are welcome to do whatever they please, as long as a) they don't brag and claim to be the best thing to hit FM ever and b) they don't moan about their cheat skin/fmrte or whatever not working.

Yeah right on the spot mate.

How low is it to cheat and then brag about it:thdn:

I haven't voted my self yet. I'll be giving v.10.3 a second chance now with my second season on it. I can only say that I love the new engine from tchnical point of view (no more slow downs during a game, beautifully improved), unfortunately the unpredictible manner the way goals used to be scored on v.10.2 is gone now. No more "... he definitly didn't mean that" commentaries. Every goal is fair and justified. Every goal is kind a deja vu. Don't like this. Doesn't feel life-like.

Well, time for a 10.3 season no. 2.

Agree with this. As soon as the ball goes out wide you know it's not going to be a goal. If a long shot is taken you know it's very seldom going to be a goal. As soon as the ball is passed around a bit and then a thorugh ball goes in between your sleeping defenders for the lightning quick Crouch to sprint onto you know it's going to be a goal. too predictable.

Liking this patch so far, i must say. I'm noticing my changes actually having some influence and i've also worked out not putting tight marking on in the opposition instructions is probably where i was going wrong before, especially when the AI made subs late on. Having said that i doubt even if i did this in 10.2 it would've made a difference, i assume 10.3 is just more responsive/what it should be like. Just my opinion though.

Archived