The giant awakens!!!!!!

Ok so im trying to awaken the giants of english football and am a bit stuck between West Ham and Aston Villa...in the game Villa has no debt whereas West Ham do have around 75 mill but am not too sure regarding Wham's owners...are they supportive ...like would they be willing to invest in the squad and give me a high transfer budget in the 2nd transfer window...i've read that Rlerner provides his managers with a lot of funds especially in the winter transfer window. So if anyonw has played with either Wham or Villa and would like to share their experience pls go ahead and lemme know what I should do... If anyone else has an opinion or suggestion pls feel free to say it...So its between Wham and VIlla ...dont tell me to take up Everton...cause i wont unless u know that theres a takeover at Everton...cause they've really got limited funds...

does anyone think west hams a giant...LOL...??? well i was not sure though...I was actually thinking of starting a Wham save but am not too sure regarding the owners...would they give me the funds??? i know Randy Learner does

Archived