Allow Transfer Budgets in First Window - Realism?

Does allowing transfer budgets in the first window decrease realism?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Does allowing transfer budgets in the first window decrease realism?

• Yes
    • No

I think it does because all the teams will buy new players and have different players than real life so that makes it unrealistic. I myself do allow budgets in the first window however because I like to improve the squad with my own players before the season starts.

I think it does because all the teams will buy new players and have different players than real life so that makes it unrealistic. I myself do allow budgets in the first window however because I like to improve the squad with my own players before the season starts.

I don't see that as an issue. The idea is that you try to improve your squad as you see fit - if you take over when a transfer window is open then it doesn't decrease realism.

Why would you want to go an entire season without being able to make any changes to a team? Sure it decreases realism, but that's pretty much the best part, for me anyways, is getting new and better players. Plus this is a game...

I always like making the change I thought teams should have made over the summer anyways.

Not sure.

Really you shouldnt have most of the new signings you have because they werent there when the game starts. But everyone wants the latest squads so thats something they have to do.

Its a bit like going back in time and getting your money back and keeping the players.

Its not much of a problem for me, I always start at clubs that have no transfer budgets in the first place.

I voted no. But there isn't problem because there is a choice when starting a new game to allow or not transfers in the first window.

So no problem there. I wish that we had more choices like that. :)

Archived