Joe Hart

I am in my first season at ManCity. Hart is out on loan until the end of the year, and Birmingham want to by him from me. I was thinking of getting a good young keeper to learn from given, maybe David De Gea, to replace Hart if I do decide to sell him.

Will Joe Hart be good enough to be my #1 in a few years time? I want to keep him if he has great potential, Or should I sell him to Birmingham? Cant get a scouting report on him yet.

he was my number one for newcastle for couple of years, we got promoted and won facup and 2 league cups, during this time i signed an awesome young italien goalkeeper. Now my young italian who is 21 is number one, hart is on the bench,

I don;t think they gain much in terms of skills if you train keepers up, but i maybe wrong

He's decent, but as Man City you can buy anyone. The only limitation is players who are willing to join the club, so in the first season Akinfeev, Adler, possibly Lloris.

There's no reason for Hart or even Given to be your first choice keeper. Given is good, but you can buy better with no negative consequences.

Archived