Should I sell Drogba?

Ok so this season went well.....really well

Drogba had a wonderful time scoring 28 in 35 games

my issue is that he's 31 and injury prone (was injured multiple time during the season)

but when he's healthy he scores almost a goal a game.

I do have other strikers (villa, vagner love etc) including a 20 yr old who scored 26.

so.....should I sell him?

why are all these player threads popping up for :~

i swear that i have seen like 10 different threads come up on whether to keep this player or that player.

It is your career so it should be up to you, i would not ask if i should keep any players on the forums as it is my team and therefore my decisions.

why is it that some people just want to slate people that just want some advice.

it always happens!! some people who have been on here for a long time think they can slag people off, who just want to be a part of the community!

I know you want to be an SI admin, but pretending to be one, won't get you to be one.

Its because a lot of people werent playing the game. Now that the last FM10 patch has been released people myself included have come back to give it another go. (maybe thats why, but I dont know)

And yes I would sell him, you have good backups already who could possibly just slot right in.

i swear that i have seen like 10 different threads come up on whether to keep this player or that player.

It is your career so it should be up to you, i would not ask if i should keep any players on the forums as it is my team and therefore my decisions.

Maybe you should get a job with the Internet Police.:rolleyes:

The guy wanted an opinion and thus he posted. :rolleyes: What I am sure he did not want was an opinion to the reason behind his post. Who cares what you would or wouldn't do if you were him. He asked for an opinion and is quite deserved of getting one without having to be told that "it is his game and he shouldnt ask"

Quite frankly, your post is quite obtuse, arrogant and annoying.:thdn:

Archived