Finances

I can't help you I'm afraid, but would like to know what other people suggest... I'm in a similar position, admittably with Liverpool, but as I've spent £6,000,000 and sold £25,000,000 over a season, i wouldn't expect to be in negative balance at the end of the season...

Hello, I am having a great deal of trouble keeping my finances under control.

Screenshots:

Financial Summary

Expenditure

Income

If anybody can help me improve my finances, this would be great.

Ok, here are my initial thoughts.

A) Last season you made a loss of £245k which is nothing. Also during last season you spent £16m more on transfers than you received so you made a good profit before transfers.

B) Currently this season so have spent £15m on transfers more than received, much the same as last season.

C) The difference - Income, TV Revenue £30m less than last season, why?

You're still in April so have not yet recieved end of season prize money for the Premiership OR Champions League, and since your prize money for the previous year was some 23 million higher than that earned so far this year I'd suggest your finances might look a touch better by the middle of June.

Do you not get TV money for the following season just after the season ends or has that process changed? Sorry, I never paid much attention to that....lol

Also, last year you had investments totalling over £4m more than what you have this year, which would explain some of the deficit. Plus, as already stated, you have Premiership & CL prize money still to come in, so it's not that bad for you.

Your turnover was about £25 million less than last season, but if you still haven't received your Champs. League revenue then you'll most likely finish a couple million in the black and have your balance back up above the red as well.

I always try to open a few commercial link feeder clubs as well. I haven't crunched any numbers to see if it makes a significant difference, but it can't hurt.

Financial Summary after Champions League TV money and Prize money

Champions League Final - just wanted to post that because it was an amazing game..and finish (for me) :D

Good to see Finances have improved. Board have decided to expand the stadium, costing £10M and the training and youth facilities, costing £850K, so I am left with £1,184,000 in my bank balance.

This thread can be closed if need be.

Archived