I have heard people saying that they dont need to use the huge db becuase of the custom db setting!

Is it best to use the huge database for a long term save i am about to start or what are the best options to use in the custom db section to have a game with a wide range of players availalable

Thanks

always use custom options... it allows you to choose which players are present rather then the default huge database setting..

as for which options are best to use... well that depends on where you are managing and how good your pc is ...

i for instance... always , without fail load:

all players from south america, africa, scandanavia and europe...and a few east european countries like ukraine etc aswell..

but like i say.. depends on your pc

always use custom options... it allows you to choose which players are present rather then the default huge database setting..

as for which options are best to use... well that depends on where you are managing and how good your pc is ...

i for instance... always , without fail load:

all players from south america, africa, scandanavia and europe...and a few east european countries like ukraine etc aswell..

but like i say.. depends on your pc

In huge database isnt there 13000 players rather than 10000 medium and 7000 small??

**** the largest iv been using is the standard 10,000 database. Only used to use the smallest!

The reason i do that is so when the next version comes out i dont have to buy a new computer lol

Thinking ahead well done mate.:thup:

The funny thing is my DB is 17,000 and apparently on my pc that is the `small` DB

Thinking ahead well done mate.:thup:

The funny thing is my DB is 17,000 and apparently on my pc that is the `small` DB

You've got quite a few leagues active, then. With all English/Scottish leagues active, I get 11,000 on a small DB up to 20,000 on a custom DB (just loads players from top clubs on all continents) :)

Archived