Probably stupid screen flow question

I know it's a bit late and as I don't come across a lot of complaints by others, it also seems that I am stupid rather than the feature being bugged, so now I have to humiliate myself by coming to ask on here...

I would like to have the world cup fixtures and results screens being shown just like they were in every earlier FM, but I just cannot get it to work. I have created every rule in the screen flow which I could think of, but to no avail. All I got for the 2014 world cup was a screen of the final's result - in mid-August 2014.

Please help me. What settings do I have to make? :o

Cheers :)

• SI Staff

This is a known issue, and the screenflow functionality doesn't kick into action until the game has actually stopped processing, so it could quite possibly process past these days, thus missing out on fixtures/results.

One possible solution is the addition of an extra setting per screen flow, to stipulate that you want to force the game to stop processing at certain times in the day. Anyway its not a silly question and we are looking at solutions to this for FM2011.

Archived