7 matches in and Chelsea are hating life

Well if you look at it, they've actually picked up more points than Liverpool in 9th, so I'd say there's little chance of relegation but it is the first time I've seen Chelsea deducted 9 points, normally happens to Liverpool if anyone from what I've seen

They have dropped out of the big four in my save as well in 2015.

I should of taken over them when they offered me the job, Mancini then got offered it and he sucks.

Seems to me that Arsenal and Man City are always title contenders! I got a save where man city won the premier league the first season, and arsenal to win in the second. come on this is so unrealistic! sort it out si :p

They have dropped out of the big four in my save as well in 2015.

I should of taken over them when they offered me the job, Mancini then got offered it and he sucks.

Chelsea got relegated on my save in about 2025 and then came straight back up again. Roman has long since fled, Chelsea went into administration, and new owners took over the same season they got relegated. Now back in EPL they are spending quite alot of money again.

in the start of the game chelsea have no debts???? it says how is this possible ...and i mean in the 10.3 patch no debt...value 317 mill and no debt??? ridiculous

Chelsea don't have debts since Abramovic recently cancelled his loans to the club.

In the OP's game looks like he's been arrested in Russia and his assets frozen!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the season yes I had assains up front (Le Tallec, Bendtner, regen-Petrone, Walcott, Nasri) and was using Total Dominace the whole season. Finished with 193 goals (3.4 average) and only 47 against (0.8 per game), also No red cards which is odd for me.

Are you ready for the after action screen shot??? It is awesome!

endofseason.jpg

I won the league with 6 games to spare so started running weaker teams to get new guys game time which is the reason for the defeats and goals conceded rising

Just to show how much FM can differ between different peoples game saves, here's my league table in 2016/17:

2ed5zbq.png

And here is Chelsea's finances:

5vuplu.png

Personally I think it all went down hill for them after they sold me Philipp Prosenik for £120k:

r7mwjr.jpg

Archived