Asking player to call internal team meeting to discuss underperformance

This is on the player interaction area when your team happens to be slightly lower than expected on the league table.

I have used this feature only once: I was 7th and was REALLY REALLY struggling to get into the top 4 - let alone come 1st or 2nd. This was in January with Man Utd 1st season.

Granted I sold 80% of my squad and brought in 120% more players in. All of a similar personality and speaking at least basic english.

'Twas someting like Chelsea in the FA cup, then Liverpool (who was 5th) in league, then Barca in Champions league, then tottenham (who was 4th) in the league, then City in the Carling Cup! Like seriously!!!

As you can see, the odds were high that in a couple of weeks I would be out of the race for anything!!!!

I then asked ferdinand and modric; my Captain and vice respectively to call this internal meeting. I only just lost to chelsea, drew tottenham, but beat every one else, and my overall form since then improved!

I really dont think it was just luck.

Does anyone have any success using this feature?

This is on the player interaction area when your team happens to be slightly lower than expected on the league table.

I have used this feature only once: I was 7th and was REALLY REALLY struggling to get into the top 4 - let alone come 1st or 2nd. This was in January with Man Utd 1st season.

Granted I sold 80% of my squad and brought in 120% more players in. All of a similar personality and speaking at least basic english.

'Twas someting like Chelsea in the FA cup, then Liverpool (who was 5th) in league, then Barca in Champions league, then tottenham (who was 4th) in the league, then City in the Carling Cup! Like seriously!!!

As you can see, the odds were high that in a couple of weeks I would be out of the race for anything!!!!

I then asked ferdinand and modric; my Captain and vice respectively to call this internal meeting. I only just lost to chelsea, drew tottenham, but beat every one else, and my overall form since then improved!

I really dont think it was just luck.

Does anyone have any success using this feature?

only used it once...........dont know if it made any difference:rolleyes:

could be used to do the same if the team is doing well ....a pat on the back/well done:thup:

I had a real problem with morale in February of my first season with Man City on 10.2; got Toure to call a meeting, and it worked a treat; I went unbeaten to the end of the season and came 3rd.

November of the second season I was having trouble so again asked for a meeting, but it "didn't go as planned". I tried it three more times before the end of Jan, still struggling. I then bought de Rossi and David Villa, and replaced Toure as captain with de Rossi, to a few miffed comments, but his first team meeting turned the season around. Won the FA cup, got to the CL semis and came second in the league.

I really like this feature.

• 5 months later...

Archived