Van Der Vart on loan???

Ok so i was just reading a thread where it showed MAdrid's transfers in the first season...Bremen got VDV on loan for 750k....!!!!!!! WTF!!! right??? cause when i make a move for him in all my saves...they have an auto price of 6.4 mill...and the wages need to be paid in fulll??? could i still get him for less than 1 mill? cause honestly 6.4 with everton is a tad expensive...really its gonna break the bank...and im already in the red...

i got him for 500k on loan with Everton plus 50% wages with 5.5m buy clause. Had you waited for him to be transfer listed before making the approach. He got just the 1 goal but 6 assists in 18 games before i sent him back when he got injured.

Ok so i was just reading a thread where it showed MAdrid's transfers in the first season...Bremen got VDV on loan for 750k....!!!!!!! WTF!!! right??? cause when i make a move for him in all my saves...they have an auto price of 6.4 mill...and the wages need to be paid in fulll??? could i still get him for less than 1 mill? cause honestly 6.4 with everton is a tad expensive...really its gonna break the bank...and im already in the red...

you should offer a crazy agreed price....that usually works :thup:

have signed him and...........................he was crap ended up as a squad player at best;)

Archived