Micheal Owen reborn :D

Sorry mate. With such overall stats it is just not it. I suppose your asst manager said that he has the potential to be a leading premiership player? Anyway, i actually got michael owen regen. In fact, he is much better with crazier stats. Just that im a newbie to this forum n i dont know how to attach my players pic. Any thread that give a guide on attaching pic?

anyway if i amnot mistaken for strikers off the ball is the key attributes. Positioning is for defender.

yeah thats right, attacking players have little use for positiong as it is a defensive stat, off the ball however is for attacking players.

Btw, this is Michael Owen's regen in my game, I think. It did say when I sign him dubbed as the new Michael Owen. Seems to have similar stats and height.

Regens don't exist anymore. Nowadays new players are generated according to a certain algorythm which bears no relation to any specific real players. Thus, unlike in older games, when Michael Owen retires there will not be a young replacement of the same quality be generated at any club.

Archived