Notts Co. given £69k for their final position in League 2

just won League 2 with Notts County and it came up with my prize money. I got £69k for winning it!

Fair enough.

Then at end of season it says the squad have been paid out 240k to be shared?

is this just cos I had high payouts? I didnt think they would get more than I won.

Am I just being silly or is this right?

I got knocked out of first round of JSP and League cup and 3rd round of fa.

As far as i see I get £27k for getting to fa 3rd round. Still doesnt add up.

Not that bothered, as they deserve it, but would like to know if its right.

Cheers

Yeah it does suck when you don't even see an immediate profit for your team because your players have been given it all and then some, but it's better to win the trophy because in the long run, you'll be making more money.

Would have been worse if your team came like third or fourth, didn't get promoted and you still had to give them more money than you made from your league position :D

You do have to go easy on those payouts. It's come to light that one of the problems with Portsmouth is that when they won the FA Cup they paid out far more in player bonuses than they actually got for winning the thing.

Paying the bill now though eh?:D

Good luck there mate i think that you might need a few new signings;):thup:

heh, indeed! Well I started the save before I downloaded 10.3 patch so they are a bit wealthy still. Ill be dissapointed if I dont get back to back promotions

heh, indeed! Well I started the save before I downloaded 10.3 patch so they are a bit wealthy still. Ill be dissapointed if I dont get back to back promotions

You will mate, i've got a save going with Notts County and its gone really well.

09/10 Won League 2

10/11 Won League 1 play-offs

11/12 10th in C'ship

12/13 2nd in C'ship, conceded a 90th min goal which meant Fulham beat me to the title by a point!

13/14 17th in Prem, was in bottom 3 all season and ended with GD of -85, but beat Everton 3-1 on last day and overtook Fulham by a point after they drew 0-0 at home to already relegated Middlesbrough! You get loads of cash aswell, in pre-season 14/15 and just to stop up again they gave me £32m! £56m if I want to qualify for Europe!

Ah interesting. Well Apparently I am favourites to go up. But really, would that be realistic? Possibly!

Im already looking to the future by buying youngsters who will get better as time goes on. Callum McManaman, Jay Spearing a few others. But looking at some now, I intend to spend alot of the budget!

Ah interesting. Well Apparently I am favourites to go up. But really, would that be realistic? Possibly!

Im already looking to the future by buying youngsters who will get better as time goes on. Callum McManaman, Jay Spearing a few others. But looking at some now, I intend to spend alot of the budget!

Yeah, course, I just say won the play-offs but I finished 3rd so it's definetly realistic, I think its because of the money you get, thats what makes you favourites immediatly, amazingly though I got promoted without spending anything in League 1, I just got loads of free's and loans, then I spent big in the Championship, £29m! Still took me 2 seasons though.

Ive brought in some quality players because of the budget I had, I got Gael Kakuta in League 2 for £700k and he's brilliant for me in the Prem still. The board do anything for you if you fly through the leagues

is there a notts county thread kicking about? Was gunna start a new thread. Offering players contracts and some of them are after like 8k-12k a week! Hell of a difference to league 2 when max they were after was about 1k lol

Archived