Amount of titles

Was just wondering what the most amount of leagues ppl have won the title in? Just started of a game with panathanikos and remained unbeaten all season winning the league and cup, I then moved to Holland to manage a poor PSV side that had finished the previous season 7th and won the league. Third season i have just accepted the Job at Zenit st petersburg who are 5th in the league after ten games hopefully ill improve the team and win the russian league this season.

Hmm I don't do many Journeyman games but I'll list the teams I've won the league with. I'm guessing were not limiting it to just FM10.

Rangers (Scotland)

Man City (England)

Ajax (Holland)

Porto (Portugal)

Barcelona (Spain)

That's pretty much it, I usually stick to long games when playing FM so I can build a Legacy.

Hmm I don't do many Journeyman games but I'll list the teams I've won the league with. I'm guessing were not limiting it to just FM10.

Rangers (Scotland)

Man City (England)

Ajax (Holland)

Porto (Portugal)

Barcelona (Spain)

That's pretty much it, I usually stick to long games when playing FM so I can build a Legacy.

Ok. thats gd. I usually stick to 1 team and England but thought idv try something else for a change

Ok cool thread here's mine:

Celtic

Bohemians

New York

Lyon

Ajax

PSV

FC Bayern

Barcelona

Real Madrid

A.C Milan

Millwall