Leagues and PC Performance

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to start a new long-term game on the new patch, and I'd really like to get as many leagues going as possible for the variety. I've always only run 4-5 leagues at a time in the past. Since I want to play a long-term game, I don't want to go so big that the game slows down drastically late on in the game. Below are my PC specs. How many leagues do you think I could run for 15-20 year game?

Intel Core2 Quad 3.2 ghz

8gb Dual Channel Ram

1GB Ati Radeon 4600 Video Card

320GB Hard Drive

I dunno what you lot are doing but I can run all of europe, china and malayasia and south africa and australia top divisions with England, Spain, France, Germany and Italian 2nd divisions too. On a large database.

On 2 gb of ram. 74000 players.

Runs fine. 8gb of ram and a quad would run everything comfortably.

Ive started a new game just to see how many i can run. ive picked 10 countries. england, spain, italy, scotland, russia, holland, france, germany, brazil and argentina, 28 leagues altogether. where it says performance, its 5 stars, game speed 2 stars. when i had only 3 leagues running it was 5. some far though it seems to be running ok. under detail level ive put match detail down to none. don`t know if that will make a difference.

I have the same processor and am running somewhere between 12 and 15 leagues. Around 45K players loaded. Its sloow but still playable even though its kinda unresponsive when processing. It really depends how patient you are. Some people load way more leagues on crappy computers and still claim its running fast.

my system aint that great runs fine for me i play all euro leages in playable mode and even tho it recomends i dont it still runs fast ignore the recomended players play what u want

The online game I host with a mate [in our 4th season now] is 25 European leagues, all playable, with a custom db [large db with continental rep players from every continent added, so we have players if we get obscure international jobs;) 130K ish players I think]. I run this on a home build PC:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+

2Gb DDR3 RAM

500Gb SATA II HDD (game installed here)

120Gb IDE HDD (OS installed here)

Nvidia GeForce 9500GT, 1Gb dedicated GRAM

Nvidia GeForce 8200, 250Mb dedicated GRAM (PhysX only)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Archived