Can this be right?

Every single player apart from my goalkeeper I have on loan

22 player I have loaned altogether

4 of them on season long loans and the other 18 on 3 month (short term) loans

And when the contracts of the short term loan players are about to expire I just loan another 18+ players on 0% wages. Leaving my finances to get healthier and healthier as my wage budget is well in the plus as I don't really need to pay for wages

bradfordcity7.th.png

and it definately lets you play your matches? i would have thought it would have forced you to pick greys and youth teams instead? also, i thought your transfers stop you from signing more than a certain amount of players on loan?

and it definately lets you play your matches? i would have thought it would have forced you to pick greys and youth teams instead? also, i thought your transfers stop you from signing more than a certain amount of players on loan?

Yeah as long as I add his squad number from the day he signs for me

Editor usage possibly?

Editor usage possibly?

maybe, it just sounds a bit wierd, im sure "my chairman" always stops me from signing more than i think 4 or 5 loans at a time, although i havent tried for a while, and def not on the new patch so it could be true...

Editor usage possibly?

Save the game you are playing now and just try it

I swear on my sons life I am not cheating I don't see the point in it I am just stating the fact that I might of found a flaw in the loan system. Like I said try loan 20 individual players on a 3 month term to your club on 0% wages and see for your self

pause your game and try it.

I swear on my sons life I am not cheating I don't see the point in it I am just stating the fact that I might of found a flaw in the loan system. Like I said try loan 20 individual players to your club on 0% wages and see for your self

I only said editor usage as i've not come across this before. Maybe you have come across a bug and if so SI will need to know. I will try it at some point.

Archived