Managers Job Speculations...?

Have started my long awaited 10.3 career save game, started unemployed, automatic experience and was offered the job at Worcester Blue Square South which i happilly accepted as my starting point.

Enjoying the game even if i am fighting a relegation battle as expected, but my concern is that midway through the season i am now being shortlisted for lots of other managerial positions, more worryingly i have just been stated as the hot favourite to take over the vacant position at pompey.

Is this normal with FM10?

I have declined to comment on the vacant position in a hope that i wont be offered the job, but if i am offered the job, the offer may be too good to refuse but should i take it, its hardly realistic for my LLM career?

Look forward to your responses, thanks.

i have never been in this situation as i always chose a decent club from the start....cause i like working with players i know...dont know whats gonna happen 10 years down the line,.....i probly wont know half the players...but if i was u id take the pompey job ....maybe in a years time ud get offered a top 6 job...its a game...enjoy it dammit

Archived