*** Suggestion to SI ***

Would you want SI to open Match Engine public and support us with a ME tool program ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want SI to open Match Engine public and support us with a ME tool program ?

• Yes,it would be wonderful to make various match engines
    • No,we cant build up a match engine

We know Football Manager is getting more and more detailed.İt's improving very quickly and getting better.When it's getting deeper,it is hard to prevent bug's and another unwanted issues.And we know nobody cant and will never be able to do %100 perfect game,no one can blame you for this.

At that point my suggestion is that i think it would be wonderfull if you open match engine public.Support we FM lovers with a "match engine edit tool" and let us do our own match engines.When thousands of people work on match engine,i think it would be near perfection.Then gamers try their match engines and there we can select the best one and use it.

Any similar opinions welcome.

We know Football Manager is getting more and more detailed.İt's improving very quickly and getting better.When it's getting deeper,it is hard to prevent bug's and another unwanted issues.And we know nobody cant and will never be able to do %100 perfect game,no one can blame you for this.

At that point my suggestion is that i think it would be wonderfull if you open match engine public.Support we FM lovers with a "match engine edit tool" and let us do our own match engines.When thousands of people work on match engine,i think it would be near perfection.Then gamers try their match engines and there we can select the best one and use it.

Any similar opinions welcome.

This would not work mate.

all you say "that wont happen"

BUT WHY ?

i am adding a poll.

Say you and someone you don't like were building a car and you were racing to see who could do it first. You won and built it first. Would you then show the person you don't like how you done it quicker?

Love the idea.. well not the idea as such, just the sheer fact you expressed it to the forums!

This was one of them ideas you think about to yourself.. never actually say them!

Are you a programmer?

of course No ! And we dont need to be.

you couldnt understand me.

With a match engine edit tool,you dont need to be programmer.

This is like that:

chess programs...they have an engine and opening book.People make up their own engines with an engine tool.And their engines are using by other peoples.got it?

of course No ! And we dont need to be.

you couldnt understand me.

With a match engine edit tool,you dont need to be programmer.

This is like that:

chess programs...they have an engine and opening book.People make up their own engines with an engine tool.And their engines are using by other peoples.got it?

Not really :confused:

If SI's team of programmers and vast resources can't iron out all of the bugs then I'm pretty certain someone festering in their bedroom wouldn't be able to either.

The ME basically crunches numbers and displays the results of that number crunching. I really don't see why you would want it to do anything else?

What would you like to change for instance ? Why don't you simply use the forum for your suggestions ? Could be an alternative

Perhaps i would firts chane the corner bug immediatly.

Not really :confused:

If SI's team of programmers and vast resources can't iron out all of the bugs then I'm pretty certain someone festering in their bedroom wouldn't be able to either.

The ME basically crunches numbers and displays the results of that number crunching. I really don't see why you would want it to do anything else?

i really cant understand why you dont want to edit engine..

I know what the OP is trying to say but I don't think it would work in this particular game. I've played games in the past (FIFA and Cricket 07) where users have developed and made available their own gameplay tweaks to the engine. Some actually made the game better whilst some damaged it.

God only knows how they did but it was impressive to see.

this is all well and good.. but it still defies the fact that SI would be signing their own death warrant ffs...

most ridiculous idea of the year so far

i dont think like you.i think it will increae the games value very much.increase the popularity.

Now you dont agree with me but one say it will become.

i really cant understand why you dont want to edit engine..

So what your saying is that SI couldn't fix the corner thing with their budget, development team and testers, yet we can? Get a grip! I havn't the foggiest idea of how the ME works internally, and I assume SI would like to keep it like that rather than opening up their secrets to the public.

The match engine is one of the biggest assets the game has. Making it open source just isn't going to happen.

I personally wouldn't want it open source anyway, it would be impossible to control the changes and would probably make things worse.

this is all well and good.. but it still defies the fact that SI would be signing their own death warrant ffs...

most ridiculous idea of the year so far

the guys is just suggesting something and hoping for a discussion about it, he obviously did not understand why it's not a good idea, so no need to be such an a-hole about it :rolleyes:

Does this sound like a 'my tactics don't work and it's the game's fault' thread to anyone else? Albeit a more inventive one. :rolleyes:

I believe the OP has been posting in another thread in the Tactics forum, claiming to have created a super tactic... using the corner cheat, of course, but you can't have everything! :D

I believe the OP has been posting in another thread in the Tactics forum, claiming to have created a super tactic... using the corner cheat, of course, but you can't have everything! :D

Where? I can't find it.

I want to point and laugh lol.

Archived