FM and patch 10.3

i have the patch 10.3 installed and i am man utd now since i installed the new patch i can`t even win after 17 league games i am 11th in the league and out of the champs league i find this to be ridiculously stupid and i know it is not my team because i won the league last season with the same team and tactics.

Also i have won 1 out of the 13 matches in all comps.

What do you guys think?

Its your tactics. They don't work with this match engine. Mine are the same. As soon as I switched to the new patch I won 1 in 14 games. I had to change my whole formation and everything.

Its your tactics. They don't work with this match engine. Mine are the same. As soon as I switched to the new patch I won 1 in 14 games. I had to change my whole formation and everything.

same here mate i am man utd and i have won 1 in 13... i am very annoyed with this form as it is unrealistic.

lol.. my man utd team are even better with this patch was 2-0 down against chelsea came back in the 2nd half and won 3-2

well i just lost 2-0 away to chelsea i gave away 2 pens in the second half.

Now i have just lost 3-2 away to man city despite going 2-0 up in the first 19 mins, i don`t know how much more i can put up with this.

well i just lost 2-0 away to chelsea i gave away 2 pens in the second half.

Now i have just lost 3-2 away to man city despite going 2-0 up in the first 19 mins, i don`t know how much more i can put up with this.

i wish this was in real life

Just out of interest, has this new patch made it possibly to have a competative long term game?

The previous patches have left the AI managers wanting in their transfer decisions and i havent touched the game since just after patch 2 came out, thanks for any response.

I haven't lost since 10.3- it seems that now players "take it in turns" to play well, rather than relying on one player to play very well all season.

Maybe it's a morale problem? Try fiddling with the interaction a little, and see if that improves your form.

Good luck :thup:

Archived