Craig Bellamy's a Nutter

I love this feature, showing you who injured who.

I had a brilliant one a couple of days ago that must have been chance but was great anyway.

I won't name any players but I had 2 players who disliked each other, and then one of them requested a transfer because he didn't want to play at the same club as the other player.

The next day, the second player broke the leg of the guy who requested a transfer.

Can be worse.. In my game he is Wales' manager after he retired :D

Mine too. I found out when he came to watch Nyatanga play for me and "Wales manager Craig Bellamy is in the stands" flashed up on the screen. I couldn't stop laughing until I realised that this would probably mean even more footballing misery for Wales. :(

Can be worse.. In my game he is Wales' manager after he retired :D

That's not too bad. I found it rather ironic that in quite a few of my FM09 games, Robbie Savage became a physio whenever he retired :D

:D

That's not too bad. I found it rather ironic that in quite a few of my FM09 games, Robbie Savage became a physio whenever he retired :D

I think they meant psycho:D

Sorry pressed submit button again by mistake.

Missus is always moaning I repeat myself.

Take pity on an old git thanks.

Your comments imply otherwise tho :p

It always intrigues me how people are fans "from birth" tho, surely your parents decide who you support? :D

Sometimes people are born into it. I was born in Newcastle, my whole family supports them and I do too, right from day 1, although I probably didn't know too much about it. Anyway, point being is I've never looked at supporting any team other than Newcastle.

Sometimes people are born into it. I was born in Newcastle, my whole family supports them and I do too, right from day 1, although I probably didn't know too much about it. Anyway, point being is I've never looked at supporting any team other than Newcastle.

This well said mate.:thup:

My dad is a man utd supporter but i'm a liverpool supporter, and no i don't hate my dad.

Ouch...one of the janitors in my old school was a Rangers supporter and his two kids were both Celtic supporters. Must have been really "fun" at their house for the Old Firm games :D

Archived