PDA

View Full Version : Contract data & statistieken

BartL
18-03-2008, 11:52
Beste forummers,
Voor een van mijn vakken aan de UM ben ik op zoek naar het volgende:

Dear Reader,
It might be a bit unusual for you to receive this kind of emails, but I will just give it a go.
For a little research for one of my courses at Maastricht University (NL) I am looking for data or database with contract data (wage, duration, club/team etc.) and statistics (games played, assists, goals/points scored, average ratings etc.) either from either soccer or basketball professionals.
Since I am personally heavilly addicted to (your) Footmall Manager, I know you have (or are able to get) this information. So my question is whether it is possible to provide information (which league/country does not really matter) or whether you can tell me where I can find this information. I found a lot of statistics on the internet ofcourse, but the problem is I need the combination of statistics and contract details in order to draw conclusions from the relation between wages and actual productivity.
I hope you can help me and I am looking forward to your reply (even if it is negative),
Best Regards,
Bart

Ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen,
Vriendelijke Groet,
B.

BartL
18-03-2008, 11:52
Beste forummers,
Voor een van mijn vakken aan de UM ben ik op zoek naar het volgende:

Dear Reader,
It might be a bit unusual for you to receive this kind of emails, but I will just give it a go.
For a little research for one of my courses at Maastricht University (NL) I am looking for data or database with contract data (wage, duration, club/team etc.) and statistics (games played, assists, goals/points scored, average ratings etc.) either from either soccer or basketball professionals.
Since I am personally heavilly addicted to (your) Footmall Manager, I know you have (or are able to get) this information. So my question is whether it is possible to provide information (which league/country does not really matter) or whether you can tell me where I can find this information. I found a lot of statistics on the internet ofcourse, but the problem is I need the combination of statistics and contract details in order to draw conclusions from the relation between wages and actual productivity.
I hope you can help me and I am looking forward to your reply (even if it is negative),
Best Regards,
Bart

Ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen,
Vriendelijke Groet,
B.

delichris
22-03-2008, 09:29
Wat heeft dit met een voetbalspel te maken???
Ik sluit hem voor nu.