Playing time

Im just wondering what peoples overall play times are and it means i can see if i am overplaying or underplaying this game iv had it since release and am at 177 hours but i have done a few all nighters during the half term and on some weekends.

I havent played recently because of exams and just though i would see if theres anyone else with over 100 hours game time.

Something like 25 hours, give or take a few hours. All I know is that it's definatley over 24 hours.

Just got into December 2009 :).

How many leagues do you use i have quite a few loaded and in that time could possibly make it through a season if not then close to

and thanks to everyone for the quick reply's

How many leagues do you use i have quite a few loaded and in that time could possibly make it through a season if not then close to

and thanks to everyone for the quick reply's

Hmm, I think it's:

England - BSN/BSS

Scotland - Div. 3

Italy - Serie A

France - Ligue 1

Germany - Bundesliga

Spain - Liga BBVA

Holland - Eredivisie

I think I load Holland, I'm not too sure. The computer I play on struggles to get the game up and running, and when I load up those leagues, the rating is half a star :p. But I'm also quite an indepth player - it takes me about 7 hours of game time until I start the season.

All in all, though, as long as it doesn't take too long to progress, I'm fine. :)

Hmm, I think it's:

England - BSN/BSS

Scotland - Div. 3

Italy - Serie A

France - Ligue 1

Germany - Bundesliga

Spain - Liga BBVA

Holland - Eredivisie

I think I load Holland, I'm not too sure. The computer I play on struggles to get the game up and running, and when I load up those leagues, the rating is half a star :p. But I'm also quite an indepth player - it takes me about 7 hours of game time until I start the season.

All in all, though, as long as it doesn't take too long to progress, I'm fine. :)

Yea i play on half star but its a newish feature and i tend not to worry it to much but when 2011 comes out i may pay some more attention to it

Archived