Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima Attributes?

You should be thankful SI didn't edit the database to set his real-life retirement date :D You can't help him, he is overweight and old (in game) :D

lol will resting him helps? because i have been making him play like every match, because hes my main striker

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, age 33, I am using patch 10.3 and noticed that his Attributes are droping incredible fast, anyone knows how do i stop this? and also will his attributes ever increase? because he has a CA of 159 and PA of 195

He has a PA of 195 because he was around that level of CA at his peak. He is old now and will only become worse..

lol will resting him helps? because i have been making him play like every match, because hes my main striker

No man it's hopeless, you have to let go sooner or later :D The best thing you can do is tell him that he is good to be a coach every 2 weeks until he changes his mind and decide to stay in the game and then you can keep him as a coach.

As he becomes older he can, if used rightly become more effective. He's the only player I've seen get 20 Finsihing, 20 Composure, 20 Off the ball. Leave him high enough up the field and when the ball comes to him he'll know what to do. At Stoke he scored just over 60 goals in 2 seasons, he then retired to become my assistant manager which was rather disappointing considering he had scored 32 goals in the premiership the season he decided to retire; he certainly wasn't done yet.

Archived