Team Mentality Usage in Cup Matches

The elimination games such as in the Champions league, usually has tow rounds, not as in the domestic league. So when we play elimination games, we should combine the two rounds as a big one. Hence, the mentality of the team also should be reconsidered. I.e, away from home i get a loss at first, then i do not need to attack the opponent immedietly, because i still have the second round in my home to revenge even beat the opponent. But i sense this factor has not been added into this game. When i played Champions League, away from home when the opponent got a lead at first, i did not attack him as soon as possible, for i think its too dangerous or obtrusive, so i just keep normal, but i got the second loss not long after the first. Second round at home, I started to attack the opponet, while it was useless, but the total result was 0:2 then, and my team is better also has higher reputation than the adversary. I am sure i did not get the wrong tactic, but still get a loss at first. until the last 10 minutes when i pushed forward and overload, i only get one goal back.

So in a word, I hope the game producers can see this thread and take some consideration about this issue, because it can make the game more realistic, thank you!:thup:

Archived