match freezing help please

hi guys not sure weather its in the right place but when i play a match (watch in full) my game freezes sometimes and acts as if its not responding help me please oh ive been to graphic settings and ive only got weather effects,crowd and ground ticked.

i tried changing crowd etc, no luck, then i ran windows file cure afetr i closed game, but i also remove 1003 from setting before i load up game from steam each time i go to play and not had anymore freezing as yet.

I had this happen a couple of times if I paused the game and entered the tactics menu after a goal was scored. When re-entering TV mode, the game would not restart, but the clock was still ticking.

I tried a few things, and found that when I exit TV mode and click 'play' in Classic mode, the game started playing again. I was then able to return to TV mode as normal.

Only happened to me a couple of times though, and not had a problem since. I just make sure that if I need to enter the tactics screen after a goal, that I do so before or after the match restarts, rather than just as it is about to.

Archived